Sunday, July 4, 2010

First Post and Weekend Wrap-Up

First weekend of July! You wouldn't know it to look outside, it has been pretty crummy out. At least it wasn't really rainy this weekend, so I'll take it! Things we did this weekend:

1. Clayburn Village Store for tea.

We also had a yu
mmy cheese tray, a chocolate cupcake and lemon tarts. No picture of the dessert-I was too eager and dove right in!

2. Abbotsford Berrybeat Festival

I picked up this great purse from a vendor. My current hemp bag seems to be decomposing and was in need of an everyday bag! Well at least that's the way I choose to see it...




3. Castle Fun Park

Outdoor Mini Golf-my score was too terrible to share. Way too terrible...room for improvement to say the least!
We played the soccer game they have there and I lost my shoe twice! Ballet flats weren't meant to be worn while kicking a soccer ball. (just so you know :P)

4. Rona trip for touch-up paint

After being in our new house for just under a year, we've finally decided we have enough
time to do some decorating and painted our foyer bright green. Touch-up paint was needed. Badly.

5. Visiting and ketchup making

I had mentioned wanting to make my own ketchup after seeing this recipe
Beard-O decided to try his hand at making it while I did touch-up painting. His parents came over
with an arm full of jars to help him out. Right now it looks tomato saucy-hopefully it turns out 'cause he worked so hard!


We had a really great weekend, hope you did too!

Back to work tomorrow...I'm already missing my school schedule.

The lack of homework is quite nice though!

No comments:

Post a Comment